Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mystory 1: The importance of banks

Mystory 1: The importance of banks

 http://www.giornalettismo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/10565054_small.jpg
Above is a picture of the bank known as Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena, in Siena, Italy. It remains to this day the oldest bank still in operation. The reason I used a bank for my picture is that it both connects to my major of Finance and I feel it has made one of the greatest impacts in the world of money. Banks are known for providing a vast services, including providing a institution to store funds, issuing debit and credit cards, as well as carrying out loans and mortgages.
It we be almost impossible to imagine a world without any kind of banking system set in place. It would be extremely hard to secure one's finances or even make any kind of transactions at all. I believe it is because banks have played a part in managing money all our lives that we take what they provide us with for granted. My pursuit for a degree in Finance has led me to make this realization man do not even give a thought towards.
Over time, we have seen a rapid change in how banking and managing money is carried out compare to past generations. With computers and internet, it is easier for banks to keep track of client accounts. Clients can also easily check on their finances with a simple press of a button. These advances and many more banks have made over the course of their existence have made me feel confident that they will continue to evolve. It is studying these facts about finance and the overall business world that make me want to pursue my career path more than ever.

Link to picture:http://www.giornalettismo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/10565054_small.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment